Saturday, April 17, 2010

trying to write as fast as i can

Working on my English final project and updating my blog at the same time. I must finish at least half of my paper tonight! My work ethic is going down way too fast. lol, thank god the semester is almost over.

Hangeng went to Guang Zhou for a day. He's a representative of the Asian Games this year.




SNSD is in Shanghai right now. They will be giving a concert later tonight :) Congrats to SNSD.


SungKyunKwan Scandal --- Micky's new Kdrama. Yoochun oppa will be the lead of this historical drama. Filming will begin on May 1st. At an interview, Yoochun said “I have analyzed the character carefully, I’ve had numerous readings with the writer and the director and I’ve been taking acting lessons. Although I’m nervous because this is my first attempt at acting, I will do my best.”
This drama's production will be very unique...... actually the only unique part i understood is that drama related merchandise will begin selling before the completion of the drama. The fact that drama related merchandises will be made/sold before the completion of the drama proves that the producers are very confident that the drama will be a hit. Honestly, i believe Yoochun oppa has a great deal to do with it. Because DBSK's Micky Yoochun is in the drama, the ratings/popularity is some what assure (even though Yunho oppa's drama Heading to the Ground proved other wise lol). Very proud of Yoochun! Fighting!! They will be really busy since Jaechunsu are giving 4 concerts in Japan in June.... and he and Jaejoong are filming.

First ep of Hard to Say I love You is out..... on youtube with eng sub. I haven't seen it yet. But from what i've heard, it's pretty alright so far :)
The lead actress of the drama, Ueno Juri was asked about Jaejoong's performance and personality. She said that at first she thought Jaejoong is a very handsome idol but after meeting him personally realized that he is actually very cute. She also said that Jaejoong was very embarrassed when rehearsing but still worked hard to adapt to the new environment. She described him as innocent, romantic, cute, and handsome. Ueno Juri said that Jaejoong does not smile a lot on TV, but in real life, he smiles the most out of the 5.
The 5 main actors/actresses went to eat together just like in the drama. Jaejoong tried very hard to tell jokes and etc which made the atmosphere very lively and harmonious. Jaejoong also took pictures of everyone.

One more pic by AVEX president.

No comments:

Post a Comment