Wednesday, April 14, 2010

More Breaking News on DBSK! Jaechunsu band!!!


Jaejoong, Junsu, and Yoochun are forming a new group under AVEX. The 3 will give a series of THANKSGIVING concert in Dome(s). June 5th and June 6th at Kyou Sera Dome Osaka. June 12th and 13th at Tokyo Dome.
Also news about SM's case against Jaechunsu was released. SM claims that the 3 members used the name DBSK when promoting their cosmetic enterprise. I guess because not all 5 members participated in the investment, the 3 cannot use the name DBSK. Also due to Jaechunsu's lawsuit, the 5 were not able to participate in activities together and SM lost a lot of money. SM's claiming 2.2 billion korean won.
2.2 billion won (~2 million USD)!! I'm sure SM had to cancel probably ~6 months worthy of activities due to Jaechunsu's law suit. Therefore, SM is trying to say that DBSK's making more than $2.2 million in 6 months!!! YAY for DBSK! They are amazing!
AHHHHH, I will be in Tokyo on the 14th. Cuz I'm going back to Beijing on the 14th and the airplane stops in Tokyo before reaching Beijing. SO I will be in Tokyo.......... I want to change my plane ticket and go to Jaechunsu's concert!!!!!! AHHH!
But at the same time, I don't want to go to a concert of only 3 of 5. Cuz AVEX will see that 3 is just as popular as 5 then there's no need to try to keep the 5 together :(

found a ”funny“ pic

I googled DBSK. and this is one of the millions of results. And i was like wowowow Yunjae! cuz when the pic was small, i though the person in white is Yunho. But that person is actually Kangin lol. Wonder where this pic is from?!?!

In my last post, I said Hangeng was playing games back stage before his opening performance at Meng Nu Music Award. Actually, Hangeng was reviewing dance steps. Sorry Sorry Hangeng oppa :)

Jaegeng is still my love. Even though they no longer belong to the same company. THEY BOTH LEFT SM! They are still "sharing" rings. New Jaegeng couple ring surfaced few days ago :)



Jaejoong oppa is so popular. When Japanese pop queen Ayumi Hamasaki was on a show on the 13th, she was asked to call a celebrity. and guess who she called? KIM JAEJOONG OPPA! Here's the clip with ENG SUB.

LAST WORDS? I WANT TO GO TO JAECHUNSU'S CONCERT!

No comments:

Post a Comment