Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Heechul oppa's CY update on April 28th

Title: Rosacea
Time:3:30 AM April 28th, 2010 (korea time)

I have a friend
Even though not very good at speaking Korean, speaks Chinese very well.
Even though only an average singer, is an amazing dancer.
I like cats while he likes dogs.
I don't know how to cook, but he is a very good cook.
I yell at people everyday, but he smiles at everyone everyday.

wow.....
now I realize that I didn't do anything for him.
I'm very sorry.
I wasn't nice to him when he was by my side.

My personality is not weak and scrubby.
Maybe it's because I'm drunk....... tears are falling.

Having someone there next to you is a precious and happy thing.
I didn't understand that even after I became an adult.

But
After....... now I understand. I really.......

I understand now why the statement "treasuring someone when he/she is with you" was passed from one generation to the next.
I understand now that the statement "I miss you" is meant to be used now.

I have trouble crying even when filming sad scenes
but now tears are falling uncontrollably.

---- end of translation

ok if u can't tell who Heechul is referring to......
I really want to know what sparked all this. A few days ago Heechul oppa mentioned Hangeng for the first time on his radio show. Today, for the first time, he wrote about him on his blog. (after the incident of course.)
Hangeng was in TW yesterday. Did he visit Korea before going to TW? Did they talk? something must have happened within the past few days. On his radio show, Heechul was so happy when he mentioned Hangeng. Why is he so sad now?
and Heechul oppa, no one's drinking with you now is there?
Did you write this because you know "the rules"? and know how to get attention? or do you really mean it? Is it a way to say goodbye or a plea for him to comeback?

No comments:

Post a Comment