Wednesday, April 7, 2010

NEWS

This one is going to be longer and more random. Before I start, update 1 pic of Hangeng at his most recent interview.


1)
SJ and SNSD cheer for the World Cup. only 9 members are in the video. Hangeng, Kangin, Kibum, and Eunhyuk are missing. My hypothesis is that Eunhyuk was probably sick when they filmed the commercial.

2)
Zuno's new Chinese MV came out. The song is titled 放开我, meaning let me go. Honestly, I only understood 40% of what he sand..... accent is a problem. But I do applaud him trying hard to sing in Chinese. Kim Junsu of DBSK, Zuno's twin brother, is suppose to be in the MV..... but I watched the MV 5 times and did find Junsu........ Please tell me if someone finds Kim Junsu :)
Zuno's Japanese Showcase is on April 18th. Junsu will be there for sure.
Till know, every article about Zuno includes the phrase "twin brother of Xiah Junsu" in some form. Like comments made by Yahoo! Japan's reviewer, Zuno, so far, is still dependent on Junsu's popularity. When will he be known as Zuno and not as Kim Junsu's twin? Anyways, good luck to Zuno!

3)

DBSK posted an apology on Bigeast, their officialy Japanese fansite. "Right now, each member is working hard toward his own development and we ask for your support in the future."
Also there are talks about shutting down Bigeast which makes no sense to me. Even if DBSK ends, Bigeast should still remain the place where fans can gather and talk about their idol. Bigeast is for fans not for DBSK (well both I guess). Plus DBSK has not officially announced disbandment, therefore why should closing Bigeast be discussed now? I know i'm probably in denial, but always keep the faith!

4)
Fanclub member numbers for April.
DBSK is still #1 even though they lost ~10,000 members. Why are fans leaving? I don't get it. Even if they break apart, I wouldn't leave them :). DBSK still doubles Big Bang who is in second. Out of the top 10, only SNSD (in 3rd) and SHINee (in 8th) are gaining fans. 2PM lost the most number of fans in March (~40,000). BEAST (in 12th) and 2AM (in 14th) gained the most number of fans in March.

5)

This year, Dream Concert is on May 22.......... of course DBSK and SJ will not be there...... :( but for those who still want to watch it, wait for it on May 22nd! Poster above is the poster for 2009.

6)
More on DBSK....
So the official court decision is not out yet. I'm actually a bit confused about the entire thing so I'm not going to talk about it so I won't say anything wrong lol. Not sure when the final decision will come out. but I don't think it matter any more.
After the release of the news that DBSK's pausing their Japanese activities as a group, the president of AVEX updated his twitter. He wrote, "I already did everything I could. In the end, the result is a bitter one. I will do my best to support their decision. If it is what they wish for, I believe that I should do everything I could within my limitation to support all of them who are already flying high. It doesn't matter what my standpoint is, my feelings are no different from the sadness of every Tohoshinki's fan" (asianfanatics.net). It was estimated that AVEX will lose from 32-53 million USD. That's what I love about fansites....... this is number for next year? yearly average? or what?

7)

So everyone knows that Jaejoong and Changmin are working on dramas, Yunho is busy with MJ performances, and Junsu's helping his brother, what's up what Yoochun?
Well, finally some news about Yoochun's future activities. He will be in the Korean drama, Sungkyunkwan Scandal. It is a historical drama set in the Chosun dynasty..... Micky will be playing a Confucian scholar named Lee Seon-joon who falls in love with a woman in disguise as a man. (reminds me of Hana Kimi and Coffee Prince only ancient.) Filming will begin in May and the drama will be aired later this year.

1 comment:

  1. wow. twitter in japan must allow so many more characters than twitter in the us.

    ReplyDelete