Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Back to my favorite guys :)


I watched Autumn's Concerto twice already. The drama is very good. Ratings were high: even though it did not break Fated to Love You's historical record (10.6), Autumn's Concerto still ranked #1 in the months that it was aired, EP 18 got the highest rating of 8.23. Don't ask me how they calculate these things lol. But unfortunately, the actors did not promote the drama on variety shows very much. I really wanted to see more of Vanness and Ady.


Either way, because of Autumn's Concerto...... Vanness is one of my favorite TW actor/singer. Incase you don't know him, which is impossible, he debuted as a member of TW F4 in Meteor Garden in 2001. He is an ABC (American born Chinese). He temporarily formed a group with Kangta (who was a member of Korean boy band H.O.T.) and together released the album Scandal. Actually I do not know as much about him as some other idols or as much as I want to know about him. He has a twitter, http://twitter.com/VanNessVanwu. He's Christian so a lot of things on his twitter is about God. Now he has his own movie company, clothing brand and store, night club, etc. He's very good friends with Vic (also in TW F4), Xiao Zhu (Show is friends with everyone cuz he's a variety show host), Wang Lee Hom (fellow ABC, most perfect guy on earth), Kangta, 黄立行(Stanley from TW band LA Boys), Elva (TW female singer), Vivian (she's actually Vanness's ex-girlfriend), Ady, Da/Xiao S (two sisters who are very famous as actress and TV show hosts), JJ Lin (MOST famous Singaporean pop singer), and...... surprisingly Super Junior's Siwon!


Because I'm in love with Vanness again, I re-watched some of his MVs and performances especially ones with Kangta. Kangta and Vanness actually performed a few times at SBS's Inkigayo while SJ's Kim Heechul was the host of the show! So when I saw Vanness and Heechul together I was like WOWOWOWOW!!! It's so awkward lol.
As for Siwon and Vanness, I guess Kangta might have introduced them. Also Hangeng may have played a role (but Hangeng and Vanness are not friends). Some fans hypothesized that it's because Vanness and Siwon both love to work out and love God therefore they have more in common than other people. Siwon and Vanness actually attended a model's wedding together (pic below). Apparently they are both friends of that model...... SJ's concerto in TW, of course Vanness was invited by Siwon. Vanness went, but he was late. When Siwon saw Vanness, he took everyone on stage that he's friend Vanness is finally here. Also when SJ played with water guns on stage, Siwon sprayed water all over Vanness. Leeteuk and Eunhyuk even talked about Vanness on Kiss the radio after the Super Show II in TW. The clip is on youtube, but no Eng Sub :(.

And also in December of last year, SJM went to TW for some movie award ceremony thing. Vanness went as well. When Siwon heard that, he found Vanness and they prayed together for SJM before their performance. I will sub the clip and put it on youtube :).
Speaking of Vanness, I think sometimes stars can have a very positive impact on fans. 3 of my favorite Korean and Taiwanese singers/actors are Christian. They are Wang Lee Hom, Vanness Wu, and Choi Siwon! Maybe it's stupid, but some of their messages are getting across to me. I was a Christian and went to a Christian school for 4 years. But for whatever reason, I left God. And as I get older, I'm looking for that peace in mind again. And because of their influence, I'm re-evaluating my faith.


Now my other favorite guy, Kim Jaejoong <3
He will be on some Japanese variety show on April 12th. I guess to promote the drama :)
Therefore, he returned to Japan today after staying in Seoul for like 24 hours. Therefore I can conclude that it's probably for work or lawsuit that he went back to Korea. Because today, Junsu, Jaejoong, and Yoochun left Seoul together. Junsu is probably traveling for his brother's showcase. Jaejoong is still filming the drama. As for Yoochun....... not so sure.




FINALLY, I think i'm caught-up with all the Asian Entertainment News. But I still need to write a review for Autumn's Concerto ;)

4 comments:

  1. Vanness and Siwon at Asian Pacific Film Festival
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOJJj2DSzYI
    with ENG SUB :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really hate how I have to verifty who I am like everytime.

    ReplyDelete
  3. how do they communicate with each other? Do both speak chinese? english?

    ReplyDelete