Tuesday, April 27, 2010

DBSK/TVXQ's 5 years in Japan


On April 27th, 2005, DBSK officially debuted in Japan with the song Stay With Me Tonight (album cover above).
I'm going to go over the specifics. But if you want to recap DBSK's activities in Japna, please watch History in Japan Vol 1-4!!!!

Of course AVEX's president wrote a blog post about DBSK to celebrate their 5 years in Japan. He wrote:
That's right. It's been 5 years… if you count from the first time we met, it's been almost 6 year……
トンペン is 5 years old!!!! I think remember meeting DBSK for the first time almost 6 years ago. They were very shy. 5 years ago today was their first official appearance in Japan. I was able to witness their growth from young adults to adults. I will continue to support them the best I can! I will do my best to allow them to fly higher and higher yet. My dear DBSK, thank you!

Congrats to DBSK! I'm very sad that they might not be able to fly as high as 5. But I will support each and everyone of them! Awaiting their musical comeback, no matter as 5, as 3, or as 1.

Something interesting and sad I saw yesterday.
"yunho is obviously the least musically talented member of dbsk, a group know for their vocals. the three people who left the company did the right thing- they know that they will be famous no matter what, whether they are under the slave driving sm entertaiment or not. but you know what is yunho's problem? he knows that he is the least talented and without sm, he is nothing.. hence the controversy starts where the group becomes separated. I don't know how the hell he pulled in changmin, but I can't really hate changmin so I am not going to give my speculation on that. But I stand by my word, if only yunho was willing to leave as well, the dbsk would still be intact. I guess I am just disgusted by the fact that yunho gets so much attention when he clearly lacks in talent.... I mean I know he is revered for his dancing but you can't really call that dancing"
WOWOW, i can't believe someone would not recognize Yunho's talents and blame Yunho for splitting DBSK. It's not one person's fault that DBSK is in its state now. SM is largely responsible but so are each members. It's unreasonable and mean to point fingers, especially at Yunho. If someone says that it's all Jaechunsu's fault that DBSK is breaking, then maybe I will understand. But Yunho has done nothing wrong. He may not be the best singer out of the 5, but he is still a good singer and dancer. If Yunho oppa sees the comments, he's going to be really sad because he might think he is dragging the team down. For me, DBSK would not be DBSK if it's not made up by Yunho, Jaejoong, Micky, Junsu, and Changmin!!!!!!!
Always keep the faith!

No comments:

Post a Comment