Monday, April 19, 2010

I want Jaejoong oppa's house key lol

The more stuff I have to do/study...... the more I tend to tell myself that everything will be ok and i slack off even more even though I know that I should be studying for my bio lab test, or orgo lab test, or finishing my english paper or preparing my presentation :)

So until exams are over...... everything will be concise, just touching the important news in kpop..... in my opinion.


Lee Junki got a notice from Korean's Military Manpower Administration...... he needs to enter the army within a year and fulfill his 2-year service :) Junki oppa requested a delay so he can finish his current projects. He is currently filing the movie "Grand Prix" and will start filming "Faith" (SBS, 24-eps drama) later in the year. By the way, Junki oppa is 27 and most celebrities serve around 30.

U.S. Marie Claire writer Abigail Haworth writes about the dark side of the Korean entertainment circle. 10 young (for the most part successful) Korean stars killed themselves in the past year. Some of them left letter/blog post blasting the nation's evil and corrupt entertainment industry. Why suicide? Over worked, no privacy, company gets most (up to 90%) earning, etc.
Honestly, nothing new! I've been hearing reports like this since....... maybe 10 years ago. suicide rate for kceleb is higher now than 10 years ago though.
I'm worried about Jaechunsu hehe. I'd rather DBSK break up than seeing them hurt themselves. DBSK fighting :)


Jaejoong oppa's Hard to Say I Love You received good ratings :)
First ep = 11.9-12.0, second place for the time slot.
He plays a medical equipment salesman from Korea and falls for the main female character (Haru).
In the first ep, Jaejoong oppa yelled at his sister in Korean. Fans expressed that it's nice to hear Jaejoong oppa speak Korean after so long. He also got compliments for his acting and good looks.
In Korea, good dramas usually have a rating above 30%. But in Japan, anything over 15% is considered great! So Jaejoong's drama had a good start :) I'm sure the ratings will go up! I've heard good things about it but not great :) Japanese drama usually starts too slow anyways so I hope it will become GREAT! Jaejoong oppa FIGHTING!!! <3

Last, but not least..... Jaejoong and Junsu went back to Japan :)





I hope that's not his house key......

No comments:

Post a Comment