Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Jaegeng saranghaeyo

Today..... I have tons of pictures to share. I should make myself clear..... none of them are mine. They are either from 锦城, 双生, or 庚明顶. Actually..... the pictures are probably on all 3 sites. cuz they are friends so once it's on one site, it will be on the other 2 within 24 hours. 庚明顶 is a site solely for Hangeng. 锦城 and 双生 are both Jaegeng site. Personal opinion, 双生 favors Jaejoong oppa a bit. I love these 3 sites and want to acknowledge them :)
Also thumbs up for 锦城! The site will be down on the 21st of April for the earthquake in China.

1) my favorite type of pics..... PRE-DEBUT PICS!!!
For those of you don't know, I'm a Jaegeng fan. For those of you who don't know what Jaegeng is...... Jaegeng = Jaejoong + Hangeng CP/yaoi/王道. if you don't know what yaoi/王道 is....... wiki it. Many Jaegeng fans know that Jaejoong and Hangeng lived in the same room and were very close friends before debut (they said it themselves). But there're little to no pre-debut pictures of them together. Not sure from where...... but some are released recently!!!!!



Except for Yunho, not sure who are the other 2 ppl. From what other fans said, they are probably the other 2 Chinese trainees who were picked the same year as Hangeng. I person believe that Jaegeng is on the rise recently because they both left SM. Even though 双生 banned writing fanfics about the situation for the next 6 months, I still want to YY and imagine the implications and behind the scenes stories.

2) Mobile uploads


3) AVEX President and VP
I don't follow AVEX's executives' twitters....... so I'm not sure if they upload pics of their other artists. But they are uploading tons of pics of Jaejoong oppa........ i wonder why?



I will divide the post in half cuz no one likes super super super long posts lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment