Monday, April 26, 2010

Super Junior is coming back!!!!!!!


Super Junior's 4th album will be released on May 4th!
Their comeback performance is at Music Bank on May 7th.
Some rumors I heard. Kangin will not be in the MV or in the performance in any way. Kibum will be in the MV but not in the performance.


Translation of TV Fan Interview with the cast of Hard to Say I Love You (only JJ's part)
Q: what kind of person is Ueno Juri?
JJ: she's very professional. really touched by her acting.

Q: what kind of person is Jaejoong?
UJ: when I saw him on TV, i thought "wow how handsome!" After meeting him, i realized that he is a very charming and cute person. he's very shy when practicing/rehearsing. Sometimes he will say things that surprise everyone!
TT: yes yes. his face turn red easily. so he hides his face sometimes. very cute.
JJ: really? that's what you guys think?
Eita: when he's around everyone's happy because he is very honest. He will tell you what's good and what's bad.
SM: he has a very likable personality.
TT: but I think JJ is under the most pressure of all of us because everyone is watching him and supporting him. he really wants to repay everyone's support and reach everyone's expectations.

Q: what kind of person is Seki Megumi?
JJ: we talked a lot when we met for the first time. she is very beautiful inside. and also knows korean.

Q: what kind of person is the oldest Tamayam Tetsuji?
JJ: i think he is like a older brother from next door.

Q: how was the gathering (dinner) before filming started?
UJ: JJ and Eita got really close.
JJ: I was very nervous and Eita helped me feel more relaxed and welcomed.
TT: I'm in the same generation as the rest of them!! So we all drank together. but JJ got me drunk so I don't remember much anymore.
Eita: JJ drinks very strong Shochu without added water.

Q: what type of man is the Doctor?
JJ: he's often in very pitiful situations but still works hard everyday. I like this character very much.

Q: others say that JJ is too cute?
JJ: maybe when I mispronounce some words in Japanese. they may find that cute. Also, the character is very funny so I like telling jokes in front of everyone.

Q: Doctor has a crush on Haru?
JJ: because it's just a crush, can't show it too obvious. so it's very embarrassing. my face turns red during rehearsals.

Q: I heard from other stuff members that watching JJ act will make people's hearts race?
JJ: sometimes my chest will turn red too. It's not like that usually. just when i have to act in front of my crush.

Message to the reader from JJ: I enjoy challenging myself and trying out new things. I'm anxious to hear everyone's opinions on my new project.

No comments:

Post a Comment