Wednesday, March 17, 2010

trying to watch a not so great drama

So because I'm trying to watch Autumn's Concerto, I'm not going to write to much in the next few days.

Guess I should talk about the drama Autumn's Concerto. It was released last 2009 and was loved by many. So I decided to give it a chance. Right now, 27 min and 33 sec into the drama and honestly, I don't like it. But I don't hate it either. Usually if a drama can not capture me in 30min...... I stop watching. But the lead actor, lead actress, and the baby are all celebrities I like so I guess I will at least finish the first 2 eps and then decided. So the drama follows a pretty typical plot. Rich and lonely boy mets hard working poor orphan, and they fall in love. The girl got pregnant with the rich boy's baby, but the rich boy lost his memory due to a brain surgery. SIX YEARS LATER..... they meet again and you know the rest. Vanness Wu (from Taiwanese F4) plays the rich boy. Ady An, one of the few TW actress whom I actually like, plays the orphan girl. There're 21 eps total.

If I really don't like Autumn's Concerto, then I will watch You're Beautiful next. Also a comment about the title....... I hate anything with the title AutumnXXX or any season actually. Koreans over used this type of titles already. So what's going on in the Kpop world?

Jaebeom posted a video of his cover of Nothing On You (originally by B.o.B.). He created a youtube account and told fans that he will periodically post videos of his covers. here is Jaebeom's page: http://www.youtube.com/user/jayparkaom

TW boy band Fahrenheit will be visiting Korea to promote TW tourism....... they are dubbed the DBSK of TW...... uhm, NONONONONONONONONO! I like Fahrenheit too, but DBSK is so much better.

YOUTUBE! K-POP Concert Live or MUSIC DAY on March 20th. You can watch it live at some stadium or on youtube! 2AM, Classiquai, Epik High, and Leessang and some fans will be performing.

SM and Mnet are still working on their little thing. At least they are talking now!

Picture time!



In Last pic is Junsu and Junho brothers!

No comments:

Post a Comment