Monday, March 22, 2010

I don't have anything together this week.........

Siwon's drama, "Oh My Lady" starts today. F(x) Sulli will be making a cameo appearance.


March 29th, KIM HEECHUL's RADIO comback!
Kim Heechul's Young Street! (SBS)
Heechul oppa will hosting his own radio show. He's great as a MC of any kind. Been 4 years since he hosted radio shows :)
I'm sure SJ's members will be on a lot :) Heechul oppa even joked that even he can't get celebrities to come on his show, then the members will last him a while. Not only SJ also SNSD, F(x), TRAX, SHINee, maybe even DBSK.

I'm watching Autumn's Concerto so I stopped all my uploading/blogging. I'm on ep 18 (out of 21) already so I will be done probably tomorrow or Wednesday. I think the drama is great. Xiao Xiao Bin is an amazing actor. I'm impressed. Ady and Vanness are cool too. I personally feel like the major story of the drama is already over. nothing too important is left so I'm not sure how they will fill the next 4 eps. Please don't ruin it!!! the drama is really good so far!!

1 comment:

  1. opus, i just wanted to find a pic of heechul as a dj or on a radio show...... but this pic is terrible.
    Sorry Heechul oppa. I thought there are no bad pics of you hehe.

    ReplyDelete