Friday, March 26, 2010

Hangeng, welcome back!

I'm back..... well only 50%. One of the reasons is that I'm sick. The second one is I'm still stuck in Autumn's Concerto mode. I really want to write about Autumn's Concerto, but I'm still struggle with my thoughts. So many images fly around in my head that I'm not thinking straight yet. so I will hold off.


Hangeng's trip to LA is more important and longer than I first thought. He not only appeared at the milkshake store, but also took dance lessons from MJ's dance teacher and recorded a few songs. Hangeng, during a Sina interview, refuted rumors of corporations between Jay Chou and himself and becoming a spokesman of 快男 (kind of like China's American Idol but only for males). He said that he spent a few weeks in LA to mainly improve his dance skills and design skills.

Because he mentioned that he wants to become a designer, fans hypothesized that Hangeng might start his own brand like many other stars. Here are a few of his designs from a few years back.




More Hangeng news.
He donated $100,000 (Chinese Yuan) to Yun-nan province's draught problem.

and of course he appeared on a show.

No comments:

Post a Comment