Thursday, March 4, 2010

BREAKOUT

I know that DBSK's Breakout came out more than a month ago, but I did not notice anything strange about the MV of Breakout until today.

Here's the MV of Breakout.

Compare it to Mirotic and other DBSK MV's.

What do you see? rather what do you not see?

There's not a single scene with all 5 DBSK members together in the MV of Breakout!!!!

I compared breakout to mirotic because they have similar messages. breakout is about each person finding a path and reaching tomorrow (something like that). so i get it, each member struggle on their own. But Mirotic is also about escaping traps/constraints/temptations. they all escaped and are all together again in the end.

I have a bad feeling about this. Breaking out of DBSK. I don't know what happened before HOT, SES, etc. disbanded. But i don't like the feel of this at all. Back in January (after the lawsuit was settled) when DBSK performed together, they were in separate dressing rooms and everything. Haha, the significance of this is just hitting me. Oh well, we will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment