Thursday, February 5, 2009

Ideal Life Style

I forgot to mention something really important in my “This Blessed House” post. Personally I just think Twinkle and Sanjeev jumped into marriage way too quickly. Getting married after only 4 months, no wonder they had problems!

Right…. My ideal, healthy life style.
Get up early in the morning and eat a good breakfast.
(since I live in the US, I don’t think riding my bike to school/work is an option especially in this part of the country) Shorter commute.
Fruits for snacks at random times of day.
Lunch with lots of vegetables and protein (I like tofu), not too much fat.
“Exercise” some during the day. At school, may be during PE. If at work, simple thinks like walking up/down the stairs instead of taking the elevator.
Yes, NAP time (probably not going to happen ever).
Do not eat dinner too late (at least 4 hours before going to bed).
Exercise for ~45 min everyday.
Get ~7 hours of sleep every week night.
Hiking, canoeing, biking, etc. on weekends.

Now let’s see how close I am to achieving that!!
I get up early and eat breakfast everyday.
My commute is ~50 min (one-way). May be next year when I live on college campus, I will have ~1.5 more hour everyday.
I eat healthy. I don’t eat junk food for the most post. Lots of fruits and vegetables.
Extremely lazy and do not do any physical activities.
NAP……on weekends.
I do get ~7 hours of sleep everyday.

I really do have time to do more exercise but I am too lazy. I say I’m going to start doing more exercise today everyday, but……I wrote this entry so I can see how long will it take for me to achieve this life style.

No comments:

Post a Comment