Monday, August 23, 2010

SM TOWN here I come!

SO I'm back!

First I must say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Kibum and Yesung!!!! Congratulations guys, one year closer to serving in the military.
Haven't heard from Kibum oppa in a long time. He didn't attend the SMT Concert in Seoul over the weekend...... on his Bday. No new movie/drama news either. Hope everything is OK. and this year I can see more of you!

Yesung oppa, don't worry about your popularity! we love you. and during such times I can only say.... stay together SJ!


SM town on Aug 21st, SUPER JUNIOR'S VERSION OF SUPER GIRL!!!! Heechul and Henry were not in it..... but ZhouMi was. Hangeng of course is out of SJ/SJM. This version is...... strange to me. but i guess this will be the way things will be from now on.
AND OF COURSE!!! SM Town will be in LA on September 4th!!! and guess what, I will be there!

1 comment:

  1. sorry i was wrong. Kibum went to the SM Town Concert. He did not perform but showed up backstage after the concert. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4XrnY6NQO0&feature=player_embedded

    ReplyDelete